JIM LOSES A BET!

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2011 TRAVEL DAY!

We are off this afternoon, headed for St. Thomas. We leave here at 2:30 pm Hawaii time and arrive in San Francisco later this evening. Then, off to Dulles, Washington DC on the red eye. And finally, our last leg from Dulles to St. Thomas tomorrow morning at 9:30 arriving in St. Thomas at 1:30 pm local time. Will we still be standing??? Wait for my post tomorrow evening! Quite frankly, I'm hoping for the "monster storm" to affect Dulles airport so our red eye flight will be cancelled and we can get a good night's sleep in San Francisco!

My kindle is loaded so I have plenty of reading to do. I've tackled Ken Follet's "The Pillars of the Earth" and "World Without End" in past winters and I'm just delving into his latest "Fall of Giants." That should keep me in plenty of reading for the next week.

Aloha!

1 comment: